PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Information on EASA FCL?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2010, 14:27
IO540

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You ought to post this on the Bizjet forum where it will get an audience more appropriate to the gravity (like.... pilots losing their jobs).

From flyer.co.uk

The CAA seemed to think that we are free to choose a flag of choice but Eric was quick to stamp on this by observing that operators based in Europe will be subject to EASA regulation regardless of flag. For me this was the key point in the meeting. There is indeed a dark plan regarding the 'N'.
Yes, this is well known and understood. ME turboprops and all jets will have to pay an EASA Part M company for some paperwork... another ripoff scheme, prob99 motivated by the fact that practically all SE TPs flying in Europe are made in Europe but all ME TPs and currently flying jets are made in the USA, and EUs revenge for the FAA having apparently refused to sign a treaty with EASA for everything ranging from Euro airlines being able to operate within the USA to.... mutual license recognition

Has Sivel actually stated openly directly and unambiguously that duplicate licenses will be mandatory? He holds a PPL so must be able to give a clear answer.