PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2010, 21:39
Bristol_Traveller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The reason I speculate on LH is the reference .................we look to build the South West’s connectivity to key destinations across the world which to me suggests a route to a hub, unless of course it's a replacement transatlantic carrier for Continental which I don't think it is for one minute.
CO's departure may be helping the case for a new feeder, and I'll be relieved if it is into FRA. The BRU route is (ahem) quaint, and I find myself endlessly in LHR heading east and into GSA (Germany, Switzerland, Austria).

My good-feeling would be tempered if it's going to be run with another BD EJ-145. The inventory is so tight, that fares on the BRU route are always uncomfortably high compared to AF/KL. If we get FRA/MUC etc. run on EJ-145, I can see it would probably be a premium option, worth it for long-hauls, but probably costly for short-haul within Europe.

Or maybe it's Shaun having a bit of fun to get the BRS posters on PPRuNe adding 2 and 2 and making 97.
This is also possible.

In other news - is anyone else planning to be on the last CO76/77? I'm in on the last '76 from EWR on 06-NOV, if anyone wants to join the wake on-board. (And it just worked out that way. Bizarrely).