PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot arrested in EHAM.
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2010, 12:23
Flying Lawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
soullimbo
Congratulations on finding your first flying job. I'm pleased for you, especially after reading not long ago that you had given up hope of ever finding a job and had abandoned your ambition to become a professional pilot.

I'm surprised you didn't understand Flyburg's post. You made a gratuitously provocative post which contained a number of allegations concerning KLM (post #24) and Flyburg corrected you (post #32). His response was very clear.

He also appeared to be suggesting that you have a chip on your shoulder about KLM. You may deny that, but it's certainly an impression I've gained from your various references to KLM in previous posts in other threads.
I can, of course, understand that you would like to have got a position with your national carrier but, for whatever reason, that wasn't to be. Now that you've found a job with Ryanair perhaps it's time to put previous disappointments behind you and concentrate on making a success of what you've got.
You might also want to guard against replacing one chip with another:
Granted, mines not a big shiny747400 like yours, but a FR 737 where we work really hard. Maybe one day I will be a real pilot like you.