PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Emirates AV College Bad !
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2010, 20:50
bala_murali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb how to hunt for a job

Hi there barnboy .Did not hear much good news about EAC . Dint pay the fee yet. But my option are very limited. I heard very good feedback about Sheffield . i love to get trained with them and budget wise its gono cost pretty much the same as UAE. My question to you is , at the end of the day what do i do with an FAA dispatch license when i come to india. You an me both know its impossible to get a work permit in USA for an international student for this course .i spoke to some flight operations personals 50 % say with an FAA license is accepted all over the world except india ,pakistan ,srilanka . The rest say with an FAA license you can work only in USA, dont even think of going with this license to other countries QUOTE""i
if you want to become a flight dispatcher individually( without an airlines sponsoring you ) the only way is to go that country get trained in that country ,get that countries license and find job in the country and for now the only chance of that working out is only in UAE
"" this was told by many flight operations personals.my mind is like the "cat on the wall" right now . The other thing is when i come back to India with an FAA license, how should i hunt for job.Suppose if there is a opening in singapore , germany for faa license personals, after applying for it and after sending my resume, should i be taking an airticket there from india just to attend an interview???? the cost of airticket,food,accomodation in the countries i go to interviews for will shoot up like hell .
Atleast when i go to DUBAI after i finish my studies ,eventhough its a slim chance of employment , i would be at the place to hunt for it ! CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG GUYS

Have been hearing some news that there are opportunities for dispatchers in Singapore ? would like your take on this guys ..

Guys who are non US national , who have went for FAA licenses individually and come back to their respective countries , How did you hunt for job ?? Please shed some light for us beginners here. I am praying to god somebody from india who has got an FAA license see this post . .. Thanks for you time and patinece guys . Hope your experince could get me through.

Last edited by bala_murali; 17th Sep 2010 at 22:57. Reason: Needed to add some info