PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CL600
Thread: CL600
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2010, 19:15
Propellerpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Challenger - sounds like you're kind of contradicting yourself here... quote:

What a joke.....
If you guys want all the info then just let me know! Worked with these ****ers a few years ago! Flew a van for these guys and apparently they have acquired a CRJ200LR. Firstly the owner of the company is a brilliant young intellectual but the chief pilot/ Ops Director is such a bone head and will cost the company eventually! I would advise you guys to steer clear from these guys as they will surely **** up this operation of the CRJ200. Heard the CEO bought himself a new Merc? Things must be booming for him. Or and hear he bought a hotel in Tanzania!

to quote:

For your info, these guys ain't a bad outfit at all. Pilots always complain about the Ops Director but he is such a cool guy if you do what is expected of you!!

I have absolutly no issue with them either and if you read between the lines, I wish them all of the best. Life goes on. Since you mentioned some information I felt like adding my 2 cents to the discussion but everybody that deals with them is entitled to make their own personal experiences and if your buddy is happy, that is great and that is the way it should be.

Following SOPs etc was never an issue at all, so I do not understand why you bring it up. And last but not least, it is not always what a company expects of you, but what you expect from your company.