PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How should i spend my money?
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2010, 16:25
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MagicTiger

If you're an un-employed pilot then look at your posts and ask yourself again why are you un-employed. To the rest of us it's obvious.

If by some quirk of the space time continuum and you are employed then you're the kind of....what did laakdown call you....oh yeah that the rest of us hate flying with.

Loose the attitude as we all prostitute ourselves in some form or another unless you've been sponsored by an airline......and even then you're usually on a reduced salary for a few years to "pay for your training costs". I paid for my Frozen ATPL. Was i wrong for doing that, is it P2F?

Laakdown's comment about BA et al was spot on you just failed to see or understand it through the red mist.

Now i know you don't care what i say and may even try to treat me in the same way as Laakdown.......don't bother as im way ahead of you.

Ps Laakdown. Spend your money any way you want. It's your money. Some will support and some will criticise and it doesn't matter what myself or others say. You have to do what you think is right to get you the job.

I did an intergrated course, instructed then got a TP job then a jet job and have been lucky enough to NOT have to pay for a TR. It took seven years to get the TP job from getting my blue book and on more than one occasion considered the so called P2F.

The market is getting better but it's still tough and i wish all of you good luck....except magic tiger without a change of attitude. It's worth it when you get there and safe flying even you MT and may you all make the right decisions on getting there.

Last edited by gone till november; 17th Sep 2010 at 16:39.