PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Payday at Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2010, 15:46
Oba1kanobe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

"Dude",

Much of what I'm saying is just fact. Surely, my conjecture is liberally dispersed, and you are free to interpret anything you like out of that, "Dude".

Why not debate the points made here, instead of offering nothing but glib rubbish ?

As to big brother! Please! Nothing to fear. Management is far too busy putting out self induced fires to worry about anonymous pilots spouting off on the internet. They know the facts all too well, as do the pilots. Nothing earth shattering here. No trade secrets given up. You can read much of this in the daily rags for a few naira.

So, "Dude", let me ask why you would bother to read here. You sound like an intellectual visionary. Perhaps you should jot a quick note to management on how they should proceed. My observations will become moot. A new day will dawn. And a new thread started, "Arik Paid On Time"!!!!

Until then, let's discuss the facts as we know them. If that doesn't meet your pleasure, might I suggest reading another thread? The
first step to grossly improve moral here is to pay salaries on time.

Pilots, to some lesser degree, won't feel like they're on a sinking ship. Maybe they won't sneak out as soon as their late salaries arrive?

Hopefully, a few potential new pilots have read this (at over 40,000 hits, I'll guess management is too) and were able to make an educated decision as to employment at Arik. I think that's the best objective that could be had.