PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - syd sio engineering to loose j*
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2010, 08:06
GodDamSlacker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One Star Airline

At $187 per transit aircraft & basically free rectification I cant see how going alone will be cheaper? Good luck to the One Star Boys but I wouldnt expect any support from the SIT guys, when it goes pear shaped.

As for QF Management, what a joke Gavin's meeting with LAMEs, revealed that they have no long term plan, no idea how to fix so many problem here in Base and the A380 monster out of control.
How long can they continue to operate the manpower levels on the A380 estimated costing between $20,000-$30,000 per transit! Seems the A380 expense is tolerable but the wasted resources in the highest paid, multi licenced area is ridiculous. Time to intergrate the A380 into the mainline operation & the removal of at least 6 Ops managers (empire builders), utilise the skill expertise and talent of all of engineering, after all they are all just aircraft.
Once part 100-66 comes in then it will be interesting, as the flexibility should be better, all the B1 rated boys could be certifying a lot more in base cross all trade streams. Strange that management aren't being proactive and training a heap of Base guys up to B1 level in preparation for the change, that would be too smart.
The EBA will be another kettle of fish, I wonder if part 100-66 will be discussed and if the current grading system be converted into a tiered B1/B2 grading system?