PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2010, 23:24
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May I ask a quick question? Now that Duncan Holley has been interviewed by the Police, can the CPS, when deciding whether they should take action, take into account any further communications from him in regards to the dispute? His writing remains aggressive and comments such as...

Was going to finish off with a "they'll never take me alive" sort of sentiment but in this day and age don't want to tempt fate. At least not with the thugs BA employ nowadays.
...are surely bordering on the limit. (I wanted to say defamation but I can't remember if thats the correct word and my mind has gone blank!) Would his solicitor not have advised him that for the moment he needs to be extremely careful? Or is it the case that once the interview has been completed, only things that were said during that time can be used to make the decision?

Apologies for asking but I am not familiar with the law in these circumstances and I thought I would be more likely to find someone on this thread that may have some knowledge of how these things work.