PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Leasing Environment
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2010, 12:21
WILCO.XMG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aircraft Leasing Environment

Dear All,

I hope I am posting this in the correct section. If it is more suitable somewhere else just advise where would be more efficient.

I am hoping to pick many of your minds about Aircraft Leasing and how to get involved in the industry. If any of you are in it already I would like to ask you plenty of questions and hopefully answer a few questions I have.

Basically I'm doing an Aerospace Engineering Degree but I don't really want to go into the Engineering sector but instead into Aircraft Leasing.

I've been looking for relevant courses that I think perspective employers would welcome. Some being a Masters in Management in Queens University Belfast. A short course in Cranfield University on Airline Fleet Planning. I'm also planning on starting another language, French / Spanish / German to add to my not to useful Irish I learned in School.

This is my gap year in University before I loose all my time and go into final year. So I'm preparing for employment and I want a few more notches in my belt to hopefully entice some Leasers to my qualities.

If anyone has any relation to leasing your help would be greatly welcomed.

Wilco. XMG