PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - School options at Moorabbin
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2010, 01:23
Phot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Cessna152pilot

I know everybody will recommend the school they trained at or fly out of now, and I'm probably no different.

I have just finished my ppl at MFS and found them to be totally professional and their aircraft are top notch. I've even heard that there are more coming. I'm not sure what some of the other schools are charging but about a year ago there was maybe $10-$20 dollars in it, which if you are watching your budget might be a lot, but I have to tell you flying a new aircraft with all the bells and whistles is worth every cent.

All the instructors very friendly and do really care about your training and not just building up their own hours on the way to big jets. This is, and I cant stress this enough, very very important. I started training with another school and the didn't give a toss which meant things took longer than they should.

As parkbrake said, go and visit them all and ask them the question why should you train with them. Then pick the one you feel most comfortable with. Remember you are the customer who is going to spent thousands of dollars with them!

Good luck and enjoy the journey.

Phot