PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How should i spend my money?
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2010, 16:03
laakdown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Davy 07: Yeh the money was good being a pro poker player but the life was completely unsustainable, and definetly could not do it for the next 30+ yrs, it was killer for my health, stress levels and lifestyle. It was just a means to do what i have really wanted to do.

UAV689: The ground school was 6k, + exams, accomodation and cost of living have made it 10k, i know its a lot but i wouldnt have saved the 60k doing DL so cant complain.

Philtheflyer: The waypoint at OAA is 30k, add in cost of living / arizona flights / rent etc its gonna come up to 35k+. I was told doing cpl/me/ir at my local school and living at home would prob end up costing me about 18k.

Do you know where i can look at these P2F schemes, i think ive heard of eaglejet but dont know any others? Also do you know what kind of jobs i could get with the 500 hours on type?

Ive never really been for P2F, id prefer to get a job based on my skills but if its the only option and i have the money its pretty hard to say no when ive come that far. Are these schemes a better option than paying ryanair or easyjet on their cadet scheme?

TY for replies