PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helmets in offshore ops?
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2010, 09:58
Horror box

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Colibri,
which bit of the "nobody is advocating that this should be compulsory" that I and others have stated over and over again are you not reading? I refer to your comments as being divisive on the grounds that you are threatening to misinform pax and involve the press in some sort of temper tantrum, and that would be divisive within your own company and colleagues not mine. I am fortunate enough to work in a company that is taking this very seriously and conducting thorough investigation and discussion into the topic, and now starting to give pilots the option based on all the evidence and recommendations from our own studies and medical advice. I think you will find that I have also stated that I am not totally convinced myself yet, but am striving to find evidence and a balanced argument for and against. Please read through the thread and actually understand that it is a discussion not some sort of attempt to upset you personally. If you cannot add a balanced argument then maybe it is best not to add anything. As I have stated previously, I believe you have perfectly valid points and welcome the input, but your points are somewhat watered down by you overly defensive attitude and somewhat of a persecution complex.