PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines: Return Of The Jedi
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2010, 14:22
japanam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Current Hiring Scene

For those that have an interest, I guess this is the current hiring scene at HKA.

Received the following on 26 August 2010

Dear ****,

The attached application forms can be typed directly into and you only have to complete pages 1 to 7; the rest are auto-filled. They must be completed fully and accurately as they are also intended for your licence application.

If you have electronic signature, you may affix it to pages 9 to 17 where required but leave the rest of the spaces as they are.

Use page 8 as the check list for the documents you need to attach and tick the boxes of the documents attached. All documents must be attached before CAD will process your request for licence conversion. In the event you no longer have your ATPL results, kindly use the sample letter for your authorities to complete for certification purposes.

Claim only whole hours (rounded down) and not the minutes to avoid error.

Owing to overwhelming response, the processing of your application will take about 21 working days to process. You should contact us again if you do not hear from us after that period.

Kindly use this interim email address to send your application forms as we are in the process of up-grading our computer system.

Best Wishes
HKA Recruitment Team

I submitted my application and waited........ Received the following e-mail yesterday, 11 September 2010.

Dear ****,

We are recruiting F/Os who are currently flying B737s and regret to
inform you that you are not successful. We do not require any more
documents from you.

Thank you for your interest in HKA>

Dudley Leicester

For anyone wondering if HKA is hiring non-typed pilots, they're not!