PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Economy Seating.
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2010, 12:28
HandyAndy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sloppy, I know the sites to which you refer and generally, pax post there after "perceived" bad experiences. They usually don't post when things go well.

As a consistent CX pax, I have posted on such sites when service has been great which is more often than the reverse.

The EY seats are OK and not having the seat back in front reclining into ones space more than makes up for the hard cushion. I just stick an extra pillow under my bum and be done with it. I'm not there for any more than 12 hours or so.

Personally I like the existing J config as I generally fly alone but I suppose it could do with a revamp.

If it is any consolation I have just done 2 trips with BA LHR/MIA in PE (the J fares are crazy on this route - the PE fare is almost the same as J LHR/HKG with CX) and whilst the crew were fine and the seats OK, a small box with a roll/sandwich and a biscuit for the second meal service is completely unacceptable .

WW and CX MPC (to let them know how the competition are doing) have e-mails on their way.