PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2010, 10:43
Wirbelsturm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
d105,

All very nice to rant but then don't complain, when you eventually make the LHS, that the wages don't cover the bills, the company has you flying so much that there is no time for any form of social life and the company demand you live where they tell you to, treating you as much of an object as the aircraft based there.

The world does indeed evolve but why should that be a reason to prostitute our profession to a point where pilots in charge of $100 million dollar assets and 150+ lives get paid less than a bus driver?

Enjoy you evolving world, luckily by the time you claim we will all have to get used to it I will be in retirement lamenting on how the industry has declined to such depths fuelled by a company that holds its most important employees in such contempt as they have consistently shown their willingness to pay for qualifications the company should be providing for free.

Due to my companies Staff Travel scheme, which was negotiated, in an adult fashion, over many years I will never have to relive the horrors of the RYR cattle, slave truck combination. Taken once, never again.

Finally, always remember: Work to live, don't live to work.