PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2010, 23:18
Diplome

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My vote for the most interesting and creative phrase used in the past 30 days on this forum:

but the words used lead you to believe that their was smoke for the fired.
I also note some commentary on the Cabin Crew forum regarding a participant of BASSA's forum stating that all commentary placed there has some special standing regarding exposure.

For Heaven's sake, can BASSA save themselves from these "legal experts" that have no idea of what they speak of? The internet is rather an open "buffet" of thought and opinon....and you don't get to choose your fellow diners.

Much like Mr. Holley thought himself "untouchable" due to the fact that he views himself as answerable to BA only, others might do well to learn that you have the freedom to make yourself heard, but you don't get to select those who may be listening.

My personal advice, having used these sort of statements in situations in the past, is that if you don't wish to be thought of as a "Godawful, simple minded, my family reunion is a dating opportunity" sort of individual, don't post as such. Problem solved.