PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2010, 21:20
graculus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
... In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale...

... Caverscam interview board ...

...Caverscam Local Operational WestAfrican Manager (CLOWN) .... Welcome Captain Clown, you are most welcome to Caverscam ...

.... Captain Logbook Ohdear, Wetin Nevahappen (CLOWN 2) ... Thank you and I am most terrible sure that with my vast experiences in military as a Brigadier, as a pilot both fixed wing, Boeing 737, Boeing 777, 5,000 hours Boeing 787, 15,000 hours and roterary wing EC155, 15,000 hours AW139 and my first class honours from Hills Road Sixth Form College Cambridge, you will most definitely wish to employ me in a most foremost managerial position. I am also possessed of a most interesting collection of pointy shoes from Jones and Clopitt and excellent almost genuine Turnbull & Asswipe Blue shirts with contrasting pink stitching on the buttonholes.

... CLOWN ... you are most welcome. So did you fly much since last you flew EC155? ...

... CLOWN 2 ... Oh yes most certainly, I did training captain course on EC155, flew a further 500 hours and did 26 conversions, did 627 hours on Falcon 500, 300 hours on Citation XLS, 847 hours on Boeing 738 276 hours on Bell 412, 187 hours on DHC6 and did Masters in Air TRansport Management with Harvarad Business School ...

... CLOWN .. you are most welcome ... but we have Mrs McCaverscam as the manager for Smell now ...

... CLOWN 2 ... Maybe she nah one ethnic lady, but is she Naija? Remember Mr Dark Arrow has said we are to be a most Nigerian company because oyinbos make too much wahallah about contract, pay on time and standards which are not truly African. She get contract?

... CLOWN ... Nah my broddah, everything free for negotiation ...

... CLOWN 2 ... See as I don' give you envelope with photocopy of copy of 50,000 N1,000 notes? ...

... CLOWN ... Nah you dey sabby ...

... exit stage left ...

... Episode 86 coming to a Silverbird cinema near you from October 1 ...