PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 10th Sep 2010, 20:45
Hotel Mode
Junior trash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good grief.

Because naming a well liked CSD so he can be abused at work is an entirely laudable aim. Unbelievable.

I note the solicitor obviously didn't say 'well dunc you have no case to answer and it will be laughed out of court'. He'd have told us.

Thanks for all your messages. Have had a long chat with my solicitor today.
My view is that this is Tony McCarthy's work using David Green as the puppet - in fact I know it is as he has rung Woodley several times recently to complain about me.
The man is a bully in a suit. He screwed up Royal Mail and Walsh employed him to do the same with BA.
He dragged his knuckle duster hoppo James Ferran - brother-in-law - with him.
Previous BA managers if dead would be turning in their grave at these two hoodlums loose in Waterside.

Never mind, we are where we are.

I gather the Mail on Sunday (Walsh's mouthpiece) are sniffing around so be prepared for more pink jacketed militant crap speak and valuations of my house which so far have lurched between 450,000 and 1 million (oh I wish).

This dispute is now incredibly nasty. Our BASSA mobiles and e mails are no longer safe vehicles for communication, there is a firm suspicion BA have tapped into our coms channels.

But we will never give up. Our fight is right and it is just. Therefore it will go on in some shape or form forever.

We will still be here long after Walsh, McCarthy and Ferran depart - you have my word for that.

I would advise no one contacts me by PM on here any more - if you need to communicate go through the branch secretary e mail address but be careful.

Be prepared to accept everything you write will be read by BA.

Hi Tony.

Rgds Duncan