PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pax tried to halt 777 take-off after taxiing error
Old 9th Sep 2010, 20:55
WhatsaLizad?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yesterday....411A:
And, oh by the way, bringing B737 aircraft into the discussion has absolutely NO relevance to the subject, because...a B737 was NOT involved in this incident.

Yesterday....411A:
I approve.
However, this discussion is not about the B747-400, nor about departing from LHR.
No B747 involved.
Not LHR.
Please do try to stick to the relevant facts.
Yes, I know it's difficult, but do try

Yesterday.....411A:
No idea what you are on about, and in any case, hardly has relevance to the present discussion, re: intersection departures with a heavy jet transport airplane, and the BA incident referenced in this thread.

Of course we now have 411A today:

The exact same arrogance that is displayed (to this day) by FD crew from AA...American Airlines................

AA found out with their A300-600R, that their policies and procedures are not only suspect, but totally deficient, in many respects..........................

AA.
Not only cr*p procedures (A300-600R, sans rudder/vertical fin, all die...pilot actions responsible, make no mistake), but the largest hull loss record amongst US flagged airlines...not an especially envious record...........................

And yes, I will continue to mention AA, because....of the GROSS neglegence displayed by the AA B757 FD crew at Cali, Colombia...so long ago..........................................
411A, I suggest you converse with the Pprune Mods. Apparently someone has hacked your login since surely you couldn't contradict yourself so badly within 24 hours. It's that or i suggest we merge this thread with the Age 70 discussion regarding the early signs of dementia.