PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment II
Old 9th Sep 2010, 16:53
Boludo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qa recruitment

i do not understand the process at all, so i'm just mildly venting! i have already received clearance and a fly out date, but today out the blue they asked me, to possibly have my doctor send a clarification report.

but they said if needed and possibly. anyway went to the doctor for 10th time (i don't know why they can't put all their points in one email, as I sent everything at one time- but that's another issue), and didn't mention a delay in departure even though I'm still waiting for the eticket. So that left me scratching my head.

Then later in the day I received an revised rules of cabin crew, and needed to confirm if I agree to ahere by the rules of the company and country.

Why couldn't they tell me this yesterday as their weekend is tomorrow??! it's seems to be a little disorganized on their end, even though I will point out my contact there as been quick with replies and follow ups.

anyway, I guess I have to wait til sunday to find out the news from their end with confirmation AGAIN!...GRRR

I'm not worried about not going, but i'm just a little put off as to why this email so late in the game and so close to fly out!