PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2010, 14:59
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I am not really sure why you are having a go at me Jetset Lady.

I haven't critisised you at all, infact I agreed with you and I also said what great crews there were at Gatwick.

I worked out of Gatwick from 1988 to 1993 so I know exactly how Gatwick crew feel about being the second cousin down the road.

I was just worried that some SLF might have got the feeling that Heathrow crew didn't care anymore and most of us care very much.

I think only about 150 crew striked at Gatwick so I really think you can have NO idea at all what it is like working at Heathrow at the momment.

When I said lucky for you I meant it literally, yes you are very lucky, it is very hard because striker or non striker, you cannot even discuss the strike at work because it is such a sensitive issue. It is just a dark cloud hanging over us and YES we would love to be able to air our views and then get over it but that is not possible up here. It is impossible to even mention it unless you are completely sure a crew member holds your views.

I think that maybe that's why I post on here to help me get some of my feelings out.