PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Screaming Children In The Care Of Indifferent Adults
Old 9th Sep 2010, 14:43
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From the some what flippant replies I guess CC are oblivious to PAX welfare. I flew 11:30mins during which one infant screamed constantly, same day next flt 7:30mins same story. One brave fellow complained and was moved away from the source of the irritaion. The mother did nothing to quiet the wretched child, what a moron.
I'm astonished too, that an infant can cry for that long: It's a very tiring activity. Are you quite sure that you mean "constantly"?

Out of interest, what should the Cabin Crew have done? Clearly you have an answer - please share so that we may all learn for the future. Infants have been crying (and irritating others) since the species began, so we shall all be fascinated to discover what the solution is. I imagine that, if space permitted, moving others was a possible course of action - Hang on! That's what they did in one instance.

You need to think carefully about your answer Siguarda al fine - you've just posted on a Cabin Crew forum that Cabin crew were "oblivious to PAX welfare": Your continued ability to post in this forum may hang on the effectiveness of your answer.