PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2010, 19:33
nivsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry dont get me wrong I quite like BMI, well compared to the "competition" but the similarity is closing fast- but reference to exciting times ahead etc just makes me chuckle.

Yep on domestic routes anyway BMI are really no different...except that seat allocation at check in - but in theory thats what makes them a little more expensive than EasyJet!

The days when BMI were a good service airline has long gone. Indeed the other week while going LHR-GLA a change of aircraft - and granted from 319 to 320 which had business class seats resulted in one hour delay as the easy jet scrum was announced at the gate - yep a free for all - well free for all as long as you did not seat in the business class seats which of course they eventually had to allocate to the late boarders. What a shambles. Head counts at least three times them off chocks an hour late.

So the rather pathetic cabin announcements of "pleasure to welcome you on board - sit back and relax etc was met with a good deal of laughter folowed by the drinks and snacks for sale - now that sounds like a certain orange company to me alright.....

Nivsy

Last edited by nivsy; 8th Sep 2010 at 21:34.