PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas/MAM jobs
Thread: Qantas/MAM jobs
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2002, 06:31
wing8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink MAM/QF recruitment(Melb)

Hello all,
I was extremely grateful when told of this site & recently browsed your thoughts,news,hopes,dreams et*****il I found this site I felt quite isolated & alone(I was constantly wondering if anyone I met during the process had "heard anything" & was unable to find out) as I too have just completed I/V process with MAM in Melbourne & completed medical last week(I hassled the poor Dr to send off my medical info ASAP,and found out that they checked my references only 4/7 after my last interview-24th July.
Eventhough I try and remain positive & open-minded, I could not help but feel very disappointed to hear that after such a long,tough process, there comes bad news for some.There is much speculation,anticipation,frustration & at times disappointment when one aspires to become a flight attendant.During every stage of the process I met some great people,just as driven & passionate to be a flight attendant than me and I looked around the room to see that everyone going through-successful & unsuccessful, had what it takes.I found myself often saying to myself-I hope he/she gets through,especially some of the Ex-Ansett people I met who found themselves having to convince recruiters that they have what it takes to do what they had been doing until they lost their jobs.
No, I have not heard anything yet-I find myself constantly checking my phone & hoping that I don't get that "no"letter.
I t would be nice to hear from anyone from Melbourne recruitment to help make this dreaded waiting period easier???
Good-luck to all who are waitng to hear..lets hope it's good news soon!