PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2010, 18:31
Entaxei

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MPN11

Just for info, I no longer work in Aviation, so therefore am not eligible to post on the exclusive CC thread.

But I do have many years experience in aviation, computer industry, takeovers and dealing with unions etc., and I believe that we SLF have a range of experience applicable to a lot of the situations arising here.

I have been astounded at the vast amount of knowledge that has been displayed on here in the areas of Employee law, Industrial Relations and Industrial Actions, Unions and company law, to name but a few, which also means a lot of the SLF must be very good and of course at the top of their professions to afford the going rate for tickets.

At the end of the day, we have a vested interest in knowing what is happening, to make sure that we are able to take our families on holiday or continue to run our business.

I can understand your feeling that your working life and traumas should be kept private, but can only suggest that such details are not displayed on a public forum. Curiosity always wins.