PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2010, 16:53
STS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May I ask re: the Star of David as it's been posted here and on the other thread - did anybody see this, was it really this symbol, and did the person speak about it or was merely pictured with it on? I can only hope this isn't true or it's not what it seems, and would really appreciate someone connected with BASSA explaining as I can't go over and ask on the CC forum.

Like other posters here, despite my current belief that for all their faults BA management are only conducting themselves in a manner that shareholders and many employees would expect during this difficult economic climate, I am open to having my mind changed on some issues if any reasoned debate points were put forward from BASSA supporters.

However, unless this is some ghastly misunderstanding - which I sincerely hope it is - it's upset and offended me deeply, as I'm sure it would many people. Despite my disagreement with the BASSA position, I hope this would be cleared up as a misunderstanding because I cannot believe someone would do this.