PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
Old 7th Sep 2010, 04:41
legal_consultant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel needs information

Good day, everyone!

let me introduce myself. i have just been accepted as a consultant/researcher of a legislator. he gave me the task of researching and looking for news reports and other stuff regarding flight schools and performance of aviators/pilots who studied here in the philippines (w/c includes foreign students). because of some rumors regarding flight schools and flight industry, this honorable legislator wants to identify problems so he could draw some recommendations, which would later on become statutes to address these problems.

i have not started reading the posts here yet but i will by tomorrow (09/08/2010). if you have other information regarding the matter, please do not hesitate to send me a private message (as i am not yet comfortable disclosing my e-mail address and cellphone number).

please do not hesitate to do so. whether you are a representative of a flight school or an employee of CAAP, it would not matter for we really want to know everyone's side. we are aiming here for a win-win solution or a solution that will help not just one side, but both. thank you.