PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Apple stuff - Mac, iPad, iphone
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2010, 11:10
sk61bulldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilots Pal conversion PC to Mac

Hi,

I purchased a copy of Pilots Pal for Mac a few months ago. Since then I haven't been able to convert my old PC datafile to the sqlite format required for the Mac version. I've tried to e-mail the Pilots Pal support 3 times now and have after 2 months still not received a reply. I tried to call the phone number on the webpage but it seems as if it's been disconnected. Needless to say I'm rather frustrated as I've paid quite a bit of money for a license I cannot use.

As I've started giving up on ever getting a reply from the support I'm now asking here. The problem I get is that my license for my PC version has expired and I cannot update to the version required for being able to export to sqlite because of that. If I try to activate with the license I have for my Mac it says it's already been used and if I try to download the latest version of Pilots Pal PC from the webpage and replace the data file, the whole application crashes.

Has anyone here had any similar problem and reached a solution? Or is there any program that can convert a data file into an sqlite file? Any thoughts or suggestions are more than welcome. The flight records are piling up....