PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 6th Sep 2010, 05:32
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest posting from DH
This is the latest vile drivel from Mr Holley. I love his arrogant ‘BA can’t touch me’ attitude whilst he continues to bully and harrass this poor CSD and just because he happens to hold a different opinion to BASSA. Why can’t people see that DH is just poison and his vendetta against this CSD is just the same as the one he has against WW. The fact he thought it OK to post this is just sickening!

Good luck to the victim of DH’s vengeful and spiteful harassment campaign, BA may have no control over him, but hopefully the criminal justice system does?

Fill Brancis

Our “friend” Del C Diner, aka xxxxx xxxxx has now taken the thread that he started with the responses to BA and one crew member has since been suspended, this ex BASSA rep really is the lowest of the low. I have contacted him to let him know how I feel and predictably he took my message straight to Tony McCarthy. He sort of forgot that BA have no control over me any more.

Not only did he strike break for personal promotion but he then came on this Forum and started a taunting thread. He then took some replies to BA and caused someone to be suspended. In all my flying career his actions are the nastiest and lowest I have ever encountered.
Please no one respond to this message other than a bump because as sure as eggs are eggs xxxx xxxx will report you and cost you your job. Just ensure his name is “known”.
Finally can I say Hi to Tony McCarthy as I know he will be reading this message very shortly. How’s the bullying going Tony? How’s the union busting going? By the way don’t get too cosy with xxxx xxxx he’s a bit of a snake. Regards to Willie – Love Duncan

Pasted all of the the above from a previous posting by "Chigley".

That just about shoots Mr H in the foot with his own pen; and it exposes exactly who does all the bullying around here !

Last edited by Lib Dem; 6th Sep 2010 at 05:37. Reason: forgot to paste Chigley's original posting