PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 5th Sep 2010, 21:00
Meal Chucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave3

I find the the comments made on this forum such as "lets go to the unite meeting and video it " to be both childish and bothersome I can only asume these comments are made by people and crew who have no life and are completely failing to take this situation seriously....
For every 'childish and bothersome' comment on this forum, I bet I could find more than 10 similarity childish comments on either the Bassa Forum or Crew Forum.

For example there is currently page upon page of absolute glee on both
the Bassa and Crew at M O'Leary's comments about reducing the number of pilots required to fly an airplane, then contrast that with the horror and utter disbelieve posted on the same forums when BA removed one cabin crew member.

I find the name calling on these forums particularly pathetic and childish - names such as, sausage chips and beans, Lizards and Meerkats and these examples are avoiding the racist abuse that is levelled at Willie because he is Irish, in my mind there is little difference to these racist comments to those made by the Face book pilots.

I have complained to the mod of this forum re some of the comments
At least you can complain to the mods on this forum without fear of having your identity outed by the Branch Secretary or being banned by the mods for having a differing point of view.

as I see some of them as threatening harrassing and bullying to BASSA members......
I have stated numerous times I believe the only harassing or bully behaviour has been from the Bassa Mafia and its Reps.

I just wish that pro-bassa crew like yourself could come on here and actually debate the issues rather than quoting Bassa rhetoric with little substance or making up non-existence complaints.