PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - BFS (Aldergrove)
Old 5th Sep 2010, 19:06
tigger2k8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heard nothing about any aircraft moving / or being based down the road to BHD.. however i have heard that EZY and Abertis have now got their relationship back on track to a good understanding... Have heard that they will be expanding at LTN soon, which could mean BFS gets its LTN route back, as mutleyshriek has mentioned

The fact that LTN has remained in the BFS drop down menu, for 8 months past its last flight is fishy enough... also still on the route map.. i have also heard that EZY is not happy with the performance of Servisair so far

another kick in the teeth for Servisair and the WW contract (which is on/has been on an improvement notice) today, aircraft arrives on stand, requires GPU on arrival, takes servisair almost 7 minutes to locate a GPU ..

all we can do is sit and wait, has been a year of surprises... however im putting my money on a similar annoucement to what WW made on its EMA... added frequencies