View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2010, 00:45
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As one of my friend gave me this :

18. Certificate of 100Nm Cross-Country flights flown as PIC – in original
19. Certificate of 100Nm Cross-Country Flying Test by Day – in original
20. Certificate of 120Nm Cross-Country Flying Test by Night – in original
21. Certificate of 10 take offs and landings to a Full Stop by night as PIC – in original
22. Certificate of 250Nm Cross-Country Flying Test by Day – in original
23. Certificate of 300Nm Cross-Country as PIC – in original

At Embry, we have done 100 NM cross country for day and night as mentioned in
one cross- country flight of at least 2 hours in a single engine airplane in day VFR conditions, consisting of a total straight-line distance of more than 100 nautical miles from the original point of departure, one cross-country flight of at least 2 hours in a single engine airplane in night VFR conditions, consisting of a total straight-line distance of more than 100 nautical miles from the original point of departure.
And because we have only 2.2 hours of flight block time, we never did the 120nm cross country by night. I started flying my private in 2005 when no one heard of becoming a pilot media fanatic demand and so i was unaware of these DGCA Regs. Now the problem has arisen

But has Babboo had mentioned, it could be done when i instructed as a CFI to a recency student. I have seen kids with some format which everyone cuts copy paste and in that format, in the Word Document, it asks who your Flight instructor was and who is the pilot under check - now what do I write ?

And these are all after my CPL Check ride - so either I go up with an Instructor and do it over again or use this place where I put - " I am the pilot under check and I am the Instructor and it be signed by my Chief Pilot"

Am Confused.