PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2010, 07:30
RTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please can all crew that are attending the meeting on Monday, make their way into the meeting and not talk to any press. This also applies at the end of the meeting . Please do not talk to any press, even if your identity has been protected. Hold your heads up high and walk in to the meeting and out of the meeting and stand proud. The press will not be allowed into the meeting.In the current climate we must protect everyone. Any press requests should be directed to Duncan Holley Branch Secretary. Thank you and see you all on Monday. Lizanne xxxx
It still baffles me to think that BASSA members rate Holley and Malone. They have led them nowhere and continue to lead them nowhere. Just WHAT are they fighting for? A knowing public have no respect for BASSA and no doubt also reason that UNITE should "cut them off without a penny."

MissM still bangs on about her stance and what she will do to maintain her militancy by ignoring her working colleagues. What a pathetic example of cabin stewardess she is, and what does BA think of her. I'll tell her what I think: she will soon have the wrath of BA down on her head and will be given her P45.

As for Holley. He should NOT be allowed to conduct a union as an outsider. He is persona non grata no longer employed by BA and, therefore, excluded from conducting union business - at least that is the way it should be!