PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When Does SpiceJet, Indigo and GoAir plan to start hiring??
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 14:34
rohandatta277

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ TAPAN22

Honestly... I really don't know why i got the cal !!!

The only thing i did was visited their office 2 twice to give my resume personally once i knew they are conducting interviews....(and tht was bcos my friend was appearing for it)

And i continue to do that with all airlines..... Thts the only way i think i have a chance... can't just simply sit home when i know someone there is hiring..

@BRAVO737

No offence... just bcos u haven't heard doesn't mean airlines are not hiring. To update u... Except Air India.. which actually came out with an advertisement no other company actually came out with an advertisement but they are still hiring... GO AIR did.. Indigo is... Spicejet is... Blue Dart did.. Deccan 360 is....... Jet never came out with an advertisement but it conducted the test on basis of wat ?????? ( by the way i didn't get through the jet airways written but i still think its a very transparent process...)

Wel bottom line... Everyone is !!!! They just don't come out with it !!

People might be really deserving.... and I don't hesitate to say MORE DESERVING THAN ME !!! but its all about fair chance !!! and tht is wat everyone is waiting for... so am I..

And yes those who asked me.... did get through.. !!!

P.S : All written in good spirit..
And lets just stick to the topic.... not how I got a chance and whatever !!