PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airport Screeners Order Mom to Drink Breast Milk
Old 9th Aug 2002, 09:55
TwinNDB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just feel sorry for the mother.

Thank f*ck I'm not an American and that my country is about as far from the place as you can get!

Awakevotice - Would have gladly told said "security" agent where he could shove my tie pin and belt. I would have liked him to deal with my employers after the incident and to explain to them why he felt he needed to delay a flight by hours. Costing the company a change in crew (due to expired duty), overnight accomodation for passengers and any other charges levied by ATC for a new slot, parking overnight etc etc. BUT maybe this is just an annoyed me talking at the moment!

I mean, breast milk for christs sake. Like someone else said, they took the amunition away from her and left her with the full factories still intact!

I would also like to know what crew member, in their right mind, would hand control of an aircraft (no matter what size), over to someone with a nail file and clippers If someone came up to you in the street with a nail file would you give them your wallet?? I dont think so!

RANT OVER

Twin