PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Swoops
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2010, 01:12
vorky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vorky are you and the minions at wally world finally getting a touch of reality. Do you clowns even realise the job at hand is about getting full a/c into the air, apparently not it's about parties bbq,s and blowing wind where the pineapples go for those out there actually making it happen. Grow up or shoot through if you are not up to it.
If growing up involves taking on the work of 5 people, learning systems that the company refuses to shell out on training courses for, the inability to upgrade systems because the knowledge has walked out the door many moons ago since the company couldn't meet what I'd consider fair expectations, you can have that. Thats called running your workforce into the ground.

Seriously the CFO and HR GM need to get a clue on what is happening to staff in HQ. There are government regulations keeping the frontline situation in check, you also have the opportunity to negotiate what you get paid and the conditions of work through the EBAs. We don't have any such opportunities in HQ ... what you say, a performance review ... its a charade. As previously mentioned, the KPIs are predetermined to a budget. We get the CPI increase each year, that's it. Want to get anywhere near a fair salary, change jobs internally. What, the jobs are not what your skill set involves ... well, we know we're that leads.

Time to grow up and move on, as its the only way I can further my career from the dead end called VB.