PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 21:57
Birdy767

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish

Hi, I can t remember what s the name but basically it s a kind of CRM computer software. You need to top up some "bridges" with the weights you have been allocated before you have started the exercice(visualize and memorize lots of infos in 10 sec: max weight/bridge - restriction/bridge - your weights - your buddy weights). Then you got about 90 sec. You need to communicate clearly and rapidly with the other pilot (one of you is the leader) as you need to use both of your weights to solve correctly the "problem".

I am afraid that without training there is no chance to pass the test except if you are a genius. ATTC owns this software but you will need to cash and be prepared for a 5 days seminar. They will also train you for a "psycho" confrontation. Eg: You are the Captain, your flight is overbooked due to flight cancellation, and one VIP (First Class frequent traveller) is standing up in the cabin with no seat... and of course complaining...

Good luck. Expect to seat in a room for hours with no infos before the pilot management sentence which was for us. "We don t have good news"

W A E V E R mister haughty Lufty...

Anyway I wish you a better outcome!

Last edited by Birdy767; 2nd Sep 2010 at 22:08.