PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perth Airport Transferring between terminals?
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 20:50
nivsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perth Airport Transferring between terminals?

Shall be arriving at Perth Domestic Terminal (Virgin Blue) late October and we are picking up a car. A week later flying out from the International Terminal (Singapore Airlines).

Interestingly I have read some fairly negative reports about the airport in general however it seems apparant that hiring a car at the Domestic T and returning it at the International T is extremely pricey - well over 100 dollars more expensive compared to picking and dropping off at the domestic terminal. Can anyone confirm that my findings are correct?

If the car was to be hired from and dropped off at the domestic terminal does anyone know of easy transfers? I had heard that the "shuttle bus" is unreliable and can you need to allow for over an hour for the transfer. I belive the service is only timetabled at 30 minute intervals. It also looks as if for airport transfers they charge 8 dollars for the pleasure

Any recommendations of car hire companies? Red dot and the majors are all expensive and have plenty of add ons!

Grateful for any constructive comment.

Nivsy