PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The MAS debacle
Thread: The MAS debacle
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 05:36
MASsenger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This not Malay bashing. But why must we be consistently reminded, the Malays are the dominant group and their rights must be protected, and non Malays are forever the outsiders. Don`t you think for the 1 Malaysia concept to succeed, the G should stop with the race politics. It's tiring, really. We grew up with application forms asking us to tick our race. We should stop painting a negative image of the other races, stop thinking about 'us' and 'them' and focus on 'we', 'our' and 'Malaysians'.

No one should be made uncomfortable in their own home. A dear Chinese friend of mine said to me once, "I don't feel patriotic because I am not made to feel like Malaysia is my home, and I don't feel an affinity to China because I have never lived there.

The main reason why we still can't achieve total unity is because of this 'Malay rights' concept. I'd rather 'Malay rights' be replaced by human rights. So unless we get rid of this B'tra status, or reform our views and policies on rights, we will never achieve unity. Without unity, a failed State is imminent, whether we like or not! All Malaysian must be held accountable. No one should be protected to pilfer and plunder in the name of race or religion!!! My address here goes beyond TR`s scam that brought MAS to the brink of bankruptcy and NFA on respective police report.

I wish Malaysia would truly live up to the tourism spin of Malaysia truly Asia. Malaysians to lead - whatever their ethnic background. Only ONE NATIONALITY MALAYSIAN. No Malays, No Chinese, No Indians - ONLY MALAYSIANS. Choose whatever religion one is comfortable with.

MERDEKA, MERDEKA, MERDEKA!!!

Last edited by MASsenger; 2nd Sep 2010 at 07:09.