PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vale Darren Moore
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2010, 04:30
avgas2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dear friend “Chief”...

My dear friend “Chief”...I guess I'll never sit in the right hand seat with you again….or the left hand for that matter. Drove down to the runway yesterday arvo…Daisy lookin good.
Come visit me at Malcom sometime. I’ll put the billy on…ninni fire as usual. No bloody marshmallows this time. No reason for you not to show up; It’s not as if you have to go through customs now, do you?
I’ll miss our countless cups of “hot stuff” and talking “avcrap” till the wee hours when all is “Tickety Boo”.
MAC won’t be the same without you. By the way…thanks for breaking up our two man club; who the hell am I supposed to fly with now?

The answer is “yes”…you do have big hands. I can say that now that you can’t deck me! I guess you have a legitimate excuse for not putting the DH up now.

You are one of my genuine hero’s. I’ve always looked up to you and always will. I’ve learnt a lot from you over the years. You’ve stuck by me through rocky times, you put up with my crap and you taught me how to fly the big stuff, Solid.
So long Chief….”Never Goodbye”.

To the Moore family...My door is open...Feel free. I'll tidy up this time!