PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2010, 17:30
NWSRG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NWSRG, if people cared about customer service as much as you claim Ryanair would be out of business by now. The reality is most people know that you get what you pay for with Ryanair, and nobody expects the experience of a full service carrier.

You have the choice to not fly with them if you don't like them. Just remember though, that if it wasn't for Ryanair you wouldn't have half the choice you have today - they're the ones who brought fares down and if it wasn't for them you'd still be being ripped off by full service carriers like BMI.
Dublinaviator,

You're quite correct, I do have the choice, and I decided some years ago not to submit myself to the FR experience again.

But you're not serious about FR bringing low fares to NI? I suspect that Easy, Jet2, Go (remember them?) and BMIBaby would all argue that they brought low fares to NI long before the yellow peril...you're not in PR for FR are you? And of course, the fares might be cheap if you book six months in advance on a day trip to a little known Baltic airfield with hand luggage only...but try to book a realistic business or leisure trip three weeks in advance with a suitcase...then you'll see just how cheap FR really are...