PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 1st Sep 2010, 15:30
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If a TU Rep is mistreated for reasons purely to do with their rights to do their elected duties; then I will support that person.
I know nothing about the currently suspended Rep or the reasons for her dilemma so I cannot comment.
However, Bassa has been publicly starting smear postings and hate campaigns directed at Board Members, Strikers, Ex Reps, (not forgetting the pilots) and anyone who has thoughts that are not condusive to the curent Bassa leadership. They are then actively encouraging their members to join in with them; these poor misguided souls may then suffer the consequences for merely doing as directed by Bassa.
Last I heard the total number of suspended Crew was, including those whose disciplinaries have now concluded, about to reach 100.
Bassa are now trying to close the barn door long after they invited the horse to bolt. It's always someone else's fault !

Last edited by Lib Dem; 1st Sep 2010 at 15:34. Reason: added the pilots to the list in brackets !