PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation Policy and Administration in Australia - Some interesting facts
Old 1st Sep 2010, 02:19
grip-pipe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Thanks

Siuya, could not agree more.

By last post ever I meant as far as CASA is concerned. The organisation is the equivalent of a failed state and beyond repair or resurrection. It's managment and senior staff beyond contempt and the unadorned self interest and self serving actions that they continue to exhibit are stupifying to those in the industry who actually make and do something and have to turn a dollar on those talents.

CASA will continue to do what it has not done and done badly, basically until it is abolished and the weasels that inhabit it are sacked. I for one can only surmise; as the Pollies don't listen or care, the Public Service mandarins don't listen or care, the young guns in the industry don't listen or care and the rest of us are worn out or have been so screwed by CASA over the years that one is left to the conclusion that reasonable discussion and debate is simply a waste of time and effort.

Now for someone who has sought to avoid Courts and Lawyers all my life it pains me to say this BUT for those actively involved in the industry from day to day a word of well intentioned advice - make sure you have the services or telephone number of a good lawyer handy, in time you will surely need them as that is the only way you can defend yourself from the corrupt and malevolent forces now at work!