PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 1st Sep 2010, 00:48
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

ratpoison

... it's all about INACTION Keg.

Your original post alluded to inaction. You then followed it up with this little gem:

Oh that's right, the long haul EBA is up for negotiation and we don't want to piss off the QF board before this do we!!
If you can't see that your statement here is ludicrous beyond belief, and gives comfort to management by appearing to pit pilot against pilot, then you're the one who needs a lesson in comprehension.

USE the media and get a PR company. I hope it does not get to the point where I have to spit it out on the garage floor for you to read and digest.
Wow, you're good. I don't think any of us would have thought to use a PR company without you being around. I don't think any of us would have thought to suggest that to AIPA via PPRUNE rather than talking to a COM member directly. I stand in awe at your obvious insight.

Big white bird. I don't jump on ratpoison for bagging AIPA. What I did do is to jump on ratpoison for making stupid comments that are quite obviously opposite to the reality. I've been known to take the odd shot at AIPA myself if I felt it was warranted and it's for that reason that your assertion about not questioning the 'holy authority of AIPA' fit into the same boat as ratpoison's. Ill informed and ignorant of the reality. As for the rest of the lecture, thanks for nothing. I already know how to engage with members on the AIPA COM and try and influence them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

What I do know is that pontificating on PPRUNE achieves little. Pontificating about motivations which are demonstrably ignorant or false gives management a huge leg up.

Have a nice day lads.