PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Astreaus Cadet Group - Reality vs. Expectations....
Old 8th Aug 2002, 21:04
pjdj777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hard to say at the moment, still learning, and learning a lot daily, I'll have a go though:

1: It's kinda how I expected, to me the most difficult thing is sleeping during the day before a night flight. I can't get the hang of it, no problems sleeping the day after mind The hours are long, the work hard and I guess the biggest change is going from flying an aircraft to managing a flight, there's a big difference and it's all to do with the "big picture"

2: Interesting destination? Lisbon, it just looked beautiful, I want to spend more time there. Least favourite is Zakinthos, only beent here once but hated it, can't really go any further than that. Fave? Either Athens (I'm getting to know that place quite well) Or LGW at the end of a night flight - it means bed isn't far away!!!!!

3: Not flown much on the -300, only a couple of sectors. I love the NG, nice office, powerful machine and excellent performance, what more could you want?