PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE calling back pilots?
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2010, 19:55
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NB,

You are blind, and i am sorry for you, truly.

There is no point discussing with you on this particular matter, you pledge to defend the poors and the orphans, you will have to live with their tears and sorrow.
It is a shame that it always take 3 years for any individual to remove it's rose tinted glasses ( whatever the company); and that new comers do not use what is the essence of our job : EXPERIENCE.
you cannot live long enough to make all the mistakes, this is why you have to learn from the others, apparently your 15 years of experience and sour grapes crossing the ATL and copiloting at 60% a G550 left some unfinished taste in your mouth.
You can believe or not what was written by my colleagues in the above posts, but everything is true and correct. You are now part of a scheme that will let people down BIG time, and you will be responsible for it.
You do want to protect your colleagues, let's all the flight line that has some independance to withdraw from this, and ask for a true representation; because, actually, who need outreach for aircrew since we have SEA ? Election can be held at any time to run for the board, and representatives from all quadrants are there. Why reinventing the wheel ?
So my question is : Would you stand up with this idea ? Or what is the difference ? ( do not say strike, because SEA has no right nor power to do so)

I leave you with your ego tortured mind, and hope that you will sleep nicely with the blood bath that YOU are acknowledging.