PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Doncaster Robin Hood
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2010, 15:40
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryansf

Thank you for your advice, and just for the record, I have written to them again today. This is after I wrote to them a few weeks ago about the appalling state of the toilets. Not that I received a reply from them of course, but at least I put pen to paper then, just as I have done again today, although I think I have wasted my time again.

I have also advised them that I will not travel from there again, but I doubt if that will bother them too much. It might be more worthwhile writing to Wizz Air and East Jet (the 2 carriers I use the most) about the problems and see if they have any clout with the airport. Perhaps the threat of a loss of pax to them might not fall on deaf ears as it appears to do with the airport management.

The problem as i see it is that I just don't think the people at Robin Hood give a toss about the people that ultimately pay their wages. Maybe I'm wrong, but judging by the majority or replies on this forum I don't think I am. Clearly there are problems and they need addressing and rectifying soonest I would suggest.

Helen, I take your point and your comments are most valid, however I can assure you I wasn't having a bad day at all. Far from it. For once, I was travelling abroad NOT on business, but for a big party in Amsterdam with some friends! Shame it got off to such a bad start, but things began to get better once we on the aircraft, and even better still in Amsterdam!!!

Best wishes!
TSM