PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE calling back pilots?
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2010, 15:26
shithappens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nominees consider demission now and join SEA: - get a real mandate

Given that just under 700 Aircrew are members of Skyshare, (the abreviation for Skyshare is not ss but SEA), we can assume that nominees to management's "outreach" are a very small minority.

There is no doubt that there will be very few voters and we must do all in our power to obtain the truth about how many Aircrew did vote. We already know that managment intend to keep this a secret, (like their salaries and bonuses). The same question must be asked: -what are you trying to hide?

There are always one or two who will inevitably take part in such an outrageous scam. I ask the others who may have felt that their participation would be in some way useful to their fellow colleagues to now review their decision to be nominees. The power in your hands is significant because if you demission now then managment misuse of a system designed for democacy will be weakened.

SEA Executives have worked for months behind the scenes to create a moderate representative body. They have exposed themselves and their careers to considerable risk to bring together all national Aircrew groups under one Association. This Association came, (undefended by Union status), and was given a premeditated public slap in the face: - in total disregard and disrespect for the 670 Aircrew who mandated and paid for the SEA delegations trip to Lisbon. The months of legwork, risk and the common desire of the vast majority of NetJets Aircrew is compromised by a handful of people whose only engagement has been to send an e mail saying they are ready to be a nominee and posting a message on Bom Dia: - no need even to be elected! Excuse me but I have nothing but contempt for this undemocratic process, this cheap trickery and those who are prepared to be ambassadors for it. It is classic divide and rule: the perfect example of having the slaves fight their masters battle for them.

SEA needs moderate voices and former nominees will (I am sure) be welcome to voice their opinions and to be heard. Join with your colleagues: - we are dedicated to the perenity of this company while maintaining our dignity as human beings.