PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST (BHD) - 3
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2010, 13:13
big d1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cuthere

Sorry misunderstood your question.

Answering your actual question this time round, I don't see BE increasing their frequencies on the GLA route. FR was down to one rotation a day anyway to PIK. With BRS, BE did increase the number of flights to CWL recently but this because Baby stopped their route from BFS so I don't think we will see any further increase in rotations. Their could be the possibility of an additional rotation to LGW but if this was to be on the E195 they would have to pull it off the BHX rotation, or it would have to be on the Q400. Maybe even operated using a LGW aircraft. With BHX I don't feel there will be any increase as to be honest EMA is a bit of a travel from BHX so I feel people are more likely to use Baby from BFS than BE to BHX. Finally for MAN BE may add an extra morning rotation before lunch time but generally most days in the afternoon at least there is a good number of rotations. There could be the possibility if demand really picked up for MAN then they may make more of the rotations E195.

EZY were about to increase the number of rotations to LTN so maybe with FR now pulling out they may add even more?